Tuesday, February 10, 2009

All that's left




This is what is left of the Valentine candy that I had got for my kid's valentine surprises! Nothing! I had it in my bedroom closet on top of a mid size dresser and apparently one of the dogs got into the closet, dragged it onto the floor and all three of them went to town! All of this happened while I was writing my last blog post. I am just sick over this, as are they! I've already called the vet and since I can't identify which one ate it, we're assuming it's probably all three of them, I just have to wait and see if anyone has a reaction. Most of it was chocolate, which I know can be really harmful to dogs. I've found one pile of puke (sorry for being so gross) but it's not like I can tell which dog it belongs to! They are all hiding under the bed right now, they know they've been baaaaad dogs!

Oh please let this day get better!

2 comments:

Jane and Jim said...

OH MY GOSH! I hope your babies are ok... please let us know - they're just as important (well almost)as our kiddos.

Troy and Rachel said...

Oh no - your poor doggies! My guess is that they'll be okay once the stomach ache goes away. Keep us posted on Chase's teacher situation. I was sorry to hear what was going on.