Sunday, August 26, 2007

I want to come home!!

Okay, we are still here in Biro and I am sick of it!!!! I want my house, my pool, my dogs, my own food, my bed, my bathroom, my space!!!!!!! Everything!!! We now have Chase and Caroline with us which is great, although Chase is a handful! He and his sister are getting along fabulously, which makes me so happy. Caroline is a dream to take care of and Chase is having lots of typical orphange behaviour: hitting, pinching, hording food, very, very short attention span. We have our work cut out for us when we get home, ahhhhh home! We are due to leave Biro in two days! we are counting the hours! We get to Moscow on the 29th. I am having great difficulty getting my agency to call me and get us out of Moscow on the 1st instead of the 4th, so needless to say, I am extremely angry at my agency. All other families here on the same schedule are leaving on the 1st and we should as well.

I am so sorry for the delay in pictures! my camera disk or the cd I downloaded them to will not work on this public computer. As soon as I get to Moscow I will load you all down with so many pictures you will be sick of them!!! I think I have taken about 400!! Right now you have to trust me they are about the cutest and sweetest kids in the world in my eyes!!!

Please pray that my agency calls me soon as Gail and I want out!!! If anyone can please call Adoption Source in Boca Raton for us and light a fire under them to contact me I would be forever grateful!!

We got to go and feed these kids lunch ( I have never seen any child eat as much as these do!!!!) Dasyadanya!!

Love to all,

Jane

4 comments:

Becky and Keith said...

Awww... I'm sure the comforts of home are very, very missed!!! I cannot wait to see pics of your little ones and hope you get to head home on the 1st! Hopefully your agency will respond soon.

kate said...

Not much longer now...At least you'll be in a big city in a few days. There's lots to do in Moscow even if you have to stay a couple more days. (Let me know if you need ideas.)That said, I hope your agency gets things together to get you HOME asap. Looking forward to those 400 pix!

Rachael said...

Hold on just a little longer -- but I hope you do get home ASAP for your sanity sake!

Are you starting to get nervous about that plane ride?

There are lots of fun things to do in Moscow, if it comes to that. If you're there over the weekend, be sure to head over to the children's brunch at the Hard Rock Cafe on Sat/Sun afternoon and let them work off some energy. The zoo is just one trolley stop down from the American Embassy.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you and Gail should be on a commercial touting the joys of vacationing in Russia! Won't be long and you will be back home - around 100 here now. The pool will feel great as well as airconditioning.

Craig