Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I've got the Easter Bunny on speed dial

If it wasn't for all the characters associated with holidays, my kids would probably be in a permanent time out. It is pouring down rain, we've already gotten over 6 inches today, so we are stranded at home, we had planed to go bowling, but with street flooding and high water rescues happening all around us, that is out of the question. It is spring break and we are staying local. I think I have already played 6 hours of Sesame Street for them, played games, colored and now we are waiting for the eggs to be done, so we can color them in anticipation of the Big Bunny coming this Sunday. I have threatened calling the Easter Bunny at least 10 times today alone, he is programed on my cell and home phone, as well as a direct link to him via e-mail! Rain, Rain go away!

1 comment:

Lauri said...

ugghhh cabin fever stinks.....its raining here too


water color paint, playdoh & moonsand to the resuce