Friday, March 14, 2008

Another good week

Chase had another record breaking week with no time outs in school! I am almost afraid to write about it and jinx this streak. He just seems to have turned a corner and I'm trying to figure it out. I should probably just accept it and be grateful (which I am) but I just wish I knew what the magic answer was to this. He is so excited to tell me and any one else who will listen that he had no time outs, he is just so proud of himself and so am I. I know it's too early to breathe a sigh of relief as it could turn back around tomorrow; but for now I will take it. Here's a picture of my little man, he is really into pretend play right now and loves to pretend that he is Jose, our yard guy:

3 comments:

Becky and Keith said...

He is WAY too cute! :-) I'm so glad you had a great week. It sounds like maybe he's getting adjusted to all going on around him. I hope he has many more great weeks!

Troy and Rachel said...

Love that he is doing so well and love the photo. He is darling - what a yard man!

Rachael said...

Yay for no time-outs! Too bad you can't bottle and sell whatever magic you worked.