Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Break

I feel like we have been on the Texas tour of Theme Parks for the past few weeks. It started out with our birthday trip to San Antonio to see Shamu which included a great surprise when Caroline and Chase's Toycha Gail flew in to help us celebrate! We had so much fun and the kids had a blast too. We got to sip margarita's by the pool while the kids played, ate great Mexican food and just kicked back and relaxed.




That trip was followed by a week of school and then Spring Break. Since we didn't make plans to go out of town for the week (I know, bad mama, should have planned ahead!) we were stuck here and decided to make another trip to Sea World to see some of the sights that we didn't get to the first time. We followed that up with a day spent at the Austin Rodeo and then to top it all off as if we didn't get our fill of thrill rides, we went to Six Flags on Friday. I am theme parked out! I've had my fill of crowds, long lines, fast food and what not! Put a fork in me, I am done!! The kids had a blast, Chase has decided he wants to be "Mr. Six Flags" when he grows up, you know, the old bald man with the big glasses who dances, Chase thinks he is "da bomb"! I'm sure that will be right after he finishes his apprentice with Jose the yard guy, his other career aspiration. Some pics from our week:



 
Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa



And you know what the number one best thing about spring break is for me???

Not having to make lunches for an entire week! Yeah!!!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Stick a fork in me, I'm done too! We had 5 days of theme parks for our spring break. But, our kids had a blast too!

Troy and Rachel said...

It looks like you had so much fun!! I love Sea World!! I'm glad you had a nice time and didn't have to make lunches all week!