Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Sick. Again.

I think my kids are carriers of every kindergarten and preschool germ possible. They, thank goodness very rarely get sick and if they do, it is for a very short time. Me on the other hand has come down with every single cold, flu, stomach virus and now strep throat out there! I never used to get sick before I had kids; I've had medical catastrophes happen to me, but never this constant icky, yucky sickness that I seem to have every few weeks. And I'm sick and tired of being sick!! I think the pharmacy must love me when they see me walk in, I think I am what you would call a "frequent flyer"! Oh well, thank God for antibiotics!

Chase finally got his psychiatrist appointment, yeah! It is scheduled for May 15th. Now I can only hope and pray they see what I and all the teachers at his school see. I never thought I would be so happy and excited for my kid to see a shrink!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Jane,

I'm guessing stress and lack of sleep has challenged your immune system.

Glad the shrink appt. came through! I hope it is helpful.

Troy and Rachel said...

We all have times where it just seems like we can't get well. I'm hoping you feel better soon. Glad the appt. for Chase is set up.

Jane and Jim said...

Happy Mother's Day Jane!!!

Becky and Keith said...

Happy Mother's Day! I hope you are feeling better!