Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Hold on to your hats!

I've got news!

It looks like I will be getting a courtdate and bringing home my children by the end of this month! I don't have a definitive date yet, but my agency is indicating that it most likely will happen at the end of July. With the agencies receiving their accreditation certificates tomorrow, July 4th and then forwarding them on to the regions they anticipate that the judge will start scheduling courtdates and mine will hopefully be before August. My homestudy and several other important documents are expiring in August, so this is perfect timing. I do not want to go thru the expense yet again of redoing all these documents, I would much rather spend the money on my kids.

So thank you to all who have been praying and keeping the positive thoughts about this ordeal. It's not done yet, so please keep the prayers coming, but it looks promising now!

Love to all,
Jane

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane - So excited for you! We will continue to hold good thoughts until you have the kids home. Hope we get to meet them some day!

Love, Jamie/Phil/Geneva

Deb said...

WooHoo!! That is great news. So glad you'll be returning to bing home your children soon. After all this time. So happy for you.

Rachael said...

Wonderful news. I caught up on your archives a little bit, and I didn't realize how long you've been waiting.

Lisa said...

Jane, thanks for commenting on my blog... we do have a lot in common! My agency is also at this point predicting a late July court date, so who knows... we might be in Moscow at the same time! Keep in touch! Lisa