Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Panic Mode

I am now going into panic mode, I have shopped until I can't shop anymore. I have not even started to pack, my spare bedroom looks like a toy r us and kids r us has hit it, I have no idea how I am going to get all this stuff in one suitcase and then all my stuff in another. I think Gail is planning on bringing one whole suitcase just full of Charmin! Victoria from All Ways travel called yesterday to tell me our visas should arrive today; I didn't quite understand her when she called (Russian accent) and I thought she was calling to talk about my Visa bill! Considering all the shopping I've been doing, that would not be a surprise! I talked with a family last night that just returned from Birobidzhan about a week ago and got lots of scoop on the area, was also told to bring more gifts that just the ten my agency told me about, I guess this calls for another trip to "Sam Moon". I am also freaking out a bit that I most likely will be a parent before too long. After waiting for this moment for so long, I don't know why I am so anxious, but I am. Gail has gone into full humor mode about all this, she talks about going to the "borscht belt" and teaching President Putin some "Boot Scootin'"!! The one thing I know is that her and I have a blast when we travel together and I'm sure there will be lots of funny stories to share.
Jane

No comments: