Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Chasing Pasha!

Saturday afternoon, November 25

Met Pasha again at the baby home and boy oh boy, this kid is all boy!! He is quite the character. He thought is was the best game of just taking off running and me chasing after him! He could have done this for hours! It also appears he has "stop, drop and roll" down to a science! as this was his second favorite game, I am having visions of him on the plane ride home and it is not pretty!! Gail just sat in one of the little chairs laughing, saying "better you than me" and "he is all yours, you are going to have your hands full"!!! All said and done, he is definitely a "keeper". He is very smart and with a little direction from his teachers, he really does focus. This is such an unnatural experience for these kids when a stranger shows up that I think it tends to exaggerate all their behaviors. After our two hours, it was time to go, it is so heart wrenching to leave these children, but I know I will have the rest of my life with them and I have waited so long, I can wait a few more weeks.

Oh one more thing, I got to officially give them their "American" names! But this is the one thing I am keeping to myself until after my court date; you all will just have to wait!

Jane

No comments: