Saturday, August 16, 2008

Summer Olympics 2020?

I really think I have an exceptional child! I know all parents think that, but Chase just amazes me with his swimming skills. He is not 5 years old yet, but he is diving, doing somersaults into the pool and swimming like a little fish! He has not had a single lesson and it just seems to come so naturally to him. Do I have another Michael Phelps in the making? Michael was raised by a single mom, had adhd and his mom got him into swimming because he was just so active, and look at him now! Boy I hope that's the case with Chase!

We are loving the Olympics, the kids are glued to the television. We especially like the gymnastics (Go Nastia! our hometown girl!), the swimming and the diving. And who knew that bouncing on a trampoline was an Olympic sport?! Maybe Caroline could have a shot at it too!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Hello

Nice blog and Olympics were fun!