Thursday, December 07, 2006

Home Sweet Home

Monday, November 27

Made it to the airport and said our goodbyes to Arlena and Viktor, we could not have asked for a more gracious hostess and conscientious driver, they were great! The flight back was uneventful, just some loud and rowdy 15 -16 year old hockey players from Detroit, they settled down though pretty quickly. Slept a lot and visited with another pre-adoptive mother from Wisconsin, she just met her 18 month old little girl, just precious! Made it to Atlanta, Gail and I said our goodbyes and we both found our respective gates to home.

This truly was an adventure of my heart. So many stories to tell these kids, I can't wait to be their mom. The people we met along the way have been fantastic, I could not have wished for anything better. It looks like I will be going back in mid January for my court date and to finally bring my family home, I'm open for a travelling partner, any takers???

Love and thanks to you all,
Jane

No comments: