Monday, July 27, 2009

Missing my KiddieKats

It's been one week since my sister whisked my kids away to Chicago and I miss them terribly. I should be rejoicing in all the time I have to myself, instead I'm pining away for them. I started my new job last Monday and so far, I am loving it! Just learning and absorbing lots and ready to take on the new challenges. I have a beautiful view out the window of my office, I am on the 53rd floor of one of the tallest buildings in downtown Dallas. Here's the view from my window: (excuse the bad pic, it was taken from my phone)



I talk to Caroline and Chase at least 2-3 times a day and they are having so much fun with Toycha and their cousins, I'm afraid they won't want to come back! Gail had them at their "Founder's Day" activities this past weekend, here is a pic she sent me:


I'll be picking them up in a few more weeks and they'll come home to a new house with a pool and get to go back to their old school and see their old friends and teachers, I know that will be enough to entice them back!

2 comments:

Troy and Rachel said...

I'm sure they couldn't be with anyone better!! I know I would pine for Daniel, but I'm glad you have this chance to settle in.

Susan said...

I am so afraid of heights, deadly afraid. There is no way I could work on the 53rd floor.