Sunday, November 02, 2008

My little goblins!

Halloween was so much fun this year. My kids totally "get it". Last year was okay, but they were not really into it as much as this year. I can only imagine what Christmas will be like! Caroline was a cat and Chase was a fireman. Caroline has a little parade at school and Chase had a party at his new day school (yes, another child care provider. That needs an entire new post all together!). For whatever reason, the school district put a ban on Halloween parties this year at their schools. All Caroline had was the parade and then she had to change into regular clothes, bah humbug! Here's my little goblins all dressed up and ready to trick or treat!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I am sure you received as much candy as we did - We wound up with 3 gallon zip locks full of candy. Jack & Kate will have enough to last until Easter.

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

Very cute costumes! I bet they had so much fun trick-or-treating this year!