Sunday, March 11, 2007

A glimmer of light

Received a call from my agency on Friday telling me that my file is in front of the Judge in Birobidzhan and that they have requested two updated documents. This is progress! She also told me that most likely their accreditation will come in 5 to 6 weeks and to expect to travel at that time. That would put me at mid to late April with travel dates. I am telling you this with a lot of trepidation as I have waited so long and have had many false hopes that I really don't want to get excited until they call and tell me to get on a plane and come and get my children. But this is the most news I have received in 12 weeks, so I have chosen to look at this as promising.

Jane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jane,
Glad to hear of the glimmer. I will keep my fingers and my heartstrings crossed for you.
Carrie Strieter
(daughter of Tom and Bobbie Swoboda)